The online application process for various programmes has been started by the Indian Statistical Institute on Friday, February 14. Interested candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website at isical.ac.in.
They are advised to follow the guidelines before applying for the various courses at isical.ac.in. The ISI aspirants can also apply for various academic programmes through the direct link.
The programmes offered by the ISI are Bachelor of Statistics (Honours), Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours), Master of Statistics, Master of Mathematics, Master of Science in Quantitative Economics.
Candidates should enter their email id and phone number as it will be the only a medium of communication in future.
How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ISI
- Step 2: On the homepage, look for Admission 2020 tab and click on it
- Step 3: Choose the academic programme you want to apply for
- Step 4: Read ISI 2020 guidelines before applying
- Step 5: Register and fill-up the form
- Step 6: Now, upload all the documents
- Step 7: Download the form and keep a hard copy for future use
Professor Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis founded the renowned academic centre, Indian Statistical Institute in 1931.
It started in the Presidency College in Kolkata and later moved to its present campus at Baranagar, North Kolkata. Other than Kolkata, ISI has centres in Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Tezpur.