JAC Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council has declared the JAC class 10th result 2020 online today i.e., on July 8 and now students who appeared in the exam can check the results through the websites- jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
JAC 10th Result 2020: Pass Percentage
- A total of 75.01% students have passed the Jharkhand board 10th exam 2020.
- This year, boys have outperformed girls in JAC 10th Result 2020. The pass percentage of boys is 74.25 while girls’ pass percent is 75.88. Last year also, boys have performed better than girls.
- The pass percentage of JAC 10th Result has improved this year by around 5%. Last year, the pass percentage was 70.81 which has increased to 75.01 this year.
JAC 10th Result 2020: District-wise pass percentage
Koderma has the highest pass percentage (83.064%) among all districts of Jharkhand, followed by Ranchi at 80.052%. While Pakur district has the lowest pass percent of 63.98% preceded by Latehar at 64.67%
JAC 10th Result 2020: Division-wise results
1st Division: 1,48,051 students have got first division
2nd Division: 1,24,036 students have got 2nd division
3rd Division: 16,841 students have got 3rd division
Steps to check JAC class 10 Result online:
- Visit the official websites of JAC at jacresults.com
- On the homepage, search for the link that says ‘Results of Annual Secondary Examination – 2020’
- Input your school code and password and submit
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for further use
About 3.8 lakh students have taken the Jharkhand Class 10 result 2020 exam. This year, the class 10th examination was held between February 11 and 28. According to the board, the evaluation work was done successfully last month after it was hampered on several occasions due to lockdown.