JAC Class 10th Result 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi will be releasing the class 10th board exam on Wednesday, July 8, on its official website. Once the results are declared, students who have taken the JAC class 10 exam will be able to check their results online at jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, and jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
This year, about 3.87 lakh students appeared in the JAC matriculation examination. The class 10 examinations were held from February 10 to 28, 2020, at various exam centres all across the state.
Candidates will have to enter roll number and roll code to access Class 10th result 2020 JAC board. The results will appear on the screen. Download it, and take a print out for further reference. So, keep their admit card ready to get jac.jharkhand.gov.in 2020 class 10 result quickly.
Methods to get JAC 10th Result 2020 online
- Through an online portal: jacresults.com 2020 or exam-result.in 2020
- JAC result 2020 Via SMS
- Through DigiLocker
Steps to check JAC class 10 Result online after it is declared:
1. Visit the official websites of JAC at jacresults.com
2. On the homepage, search for the link that says ‘Results of Annual Secondary Examination – 2020’
3. Input your school code and password and submit
4. Your result will be displayed on the screen
5. Download and take its print out for further use
SMS method to check JAC 10th result 2020 online
Last year, 4.4 lakh students appeared for the Jharkhand Board class 10 examination that was conducted from February 20 to March 9, 2019.