NEW DELHI: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has opened the JAM 2021 application correction window in online mode at jam.iisc.ac.in. The deadline to make corrections in the JAM application form 2021 is November 10.
Only those aspirants who have applied themselves for IIT JAM 2021 can make corrections in the JAM application form 2021.
In order to make changes in the JAM application form, candidates need to visit the JOAPS portal and enter their enrolment ID or email ID and password.
Steps to make changes to JAM 2021 Application Form online?
- Visit the official website of the exam – jam.iisc.ac.inClick on the JOAPS portal link available on the homepage
- Key in your Enrolment ID/Email ID, password, security code (as shown on the page) and click on Submit to login
- After login, you can make the necessary changes to your JAM 2021 application form as required
- Make the requisite payment for the changes made, if applicable
- Preview and Submit the revised application form
Candidates are permitted to change their JAM exam centre. No charges would be levied for changing exam city preference. They can change their category, gender and PWd status by paying the additional fee.
Candidates can also add an extra test paper by making an extra payment using the debit card, credit card or net banking.
For female, SC, ST and PwD candidates, the application fee for two programmes is Rs 1050. The application fee of two programmes for other categories is Rs 2100.
The last date to fill the IIT JAM application form was October 17. The JAM admit card 2021 will be out on January 5