Janki Devi Memorial college job notification: Janki Devi Memorial college has published an official notification for the recruitment process of assistant professors. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of Janki Devi Memorial college i.e., jdm.du.ac.in, therefore, they can also check the notification issued.
According to the notification, the recruitment will be held for 71 posts and the last date to apply is December 17, 2019.
How to apply for Janki Devi Memorial college job of assistant professors
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jdm.du.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Notice’
- Step 3: A new page will appear
- Step 4: Click on the link ‘online application for the post of assistant professor’
- Step 5: A notice pdf file will open
- Step 6: Read it carefully
- Step 7: At top of the pdf there will be a link, click on it to apply
- Step 8: A new page will be displayed
- Step 9: Fill the form and submit
- Official website to keep in mind: jdm.du.ac.in
- Last date to apply: December 17, 2019
- Number of posts available: 71
- Salary as per the notification: Rs. 57,700
The candidate should have a master’s degree with at least 55 per cent in relevant subject from a recognized Indian University or an equivalent degree.
Apart from fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) held each year by the UGC or by the CSIR.