UPJEE 2020: On Wednesday, the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has released the UPJEE answer key 2020. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the question paper, answer key and their response sheet from the official website at jeecup.nic.in
Candidates can also raise objections against wrong answer key, if they found any discrepancy, before September 19, 5 PM by paying a sum of Rs 100.
How to download UPJEE answer key 2020:
- Open the official website of JEECUP at jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the link that says “Online Examinations (Group B,C,D,F,G,H,I & K1 to K8) Question and Answer Challenge”
- A login page will appear
- Enter your roll number and application number to login
- The UPJEE answer key shall appear on the screen
- Download the PDF and compare your responses
How to challenge JEECUP Answer Key 2020:
- Gp to the official website
- On the homepage, click on the answer key link and login
- Candidates will find a link to challenge answer key
- After clicking on the link, candidates will have to mention the question number which they find wrong and mention the correct answer ID.
- Pay the required fee amount
- Candidates would also have to attach supporting evidence to challenge the wrong answer ID.
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (UPJEE) was held on September 15 in online test mode.