JEECUP Result 2021: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2021 (JEECUP Result 2021) results have been declared at jeecup.nic.in.
Candidates can check the result through the official website, jeecup.nic.in. The candidates who had participated in this examination can also check the counselling details by visiting the official website. The JEECUP 2021 examination was conducted from August 31 to September 4, 2021.
How to check the JEE CUP result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE CUP at jeecup.nic.in.
- Step 2: Go to the link for the joint entrance examination (Polytechnic) 2021 on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: Click on the link of Important notice.
- Step 4: Now go to the link of CBT examination result 2021.
- Step 5: Submit by filling in the requested details here.
- Step 6: Result will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout for further reference.
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2021 Admission Details:
Diploma in Engineering- Interested Candidates should have a class 10 pass certificate. Candidates with 50 per cent marks in PCM are eligible. This course will be of 3 years duration.
Diploma in Agriculture Engineer – Class 10 pass candidates are eligible to apply, it is mandatory to have 50 per cent marks in Agriculture. This course will be of 3 years duration.
Fashion Designing and Garment Technology- Class 10 pass candidates with 35 per cent marks can take admission in this course. This course will be of 3 years duration.
Home Science- Class 10 pass students can enrol in this 2-year course.
Textile Design- Students who have passed class 10 with 35 per cent marks can take admission in this.
Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic: Counselling details
Candidates must note that the online counselling for admission is scheduled to begin today, i.e., September 14. The detailed schedule of online counselling has been made available on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the official website for the latest updates.