JEST 2020: The Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) application process began on November 8. The last date to apply and make payment for the JEST 2020 exam is December 14, 2019.
The JEST 2020 will be conducted on February 16, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website, jest.org.in.
The qualified candidate will be eligible to take admission in PhD or integrated PhD programmes in Physics or theoretical computer science or neuroscience or computational Biology in the participating institutes. The list of institutes includes – VECC, UGC-DAE CSR, TIFR, TIFR-TCIS, SINP, RRI, RRCAT, NBRC, IMSc, IPR, IISER, IIA, ICTS, ARIES, Bose institute among others.
JEST 2020: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the website, jest.org.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘register/log-in’ link
- Step 3: Registered your self, so, click on ‘create new account’
- Step 4: Enter the credentials, basic details and verify to register
- Step 5: Now log-in and fill the form and then, upload documents
- Step 6: Pay the required amount of fee
JEST 2020: Fee
- Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 400 as an application fee or registration fee.
- For reserved category including females- Rs 200.
- There is no fee applicable for females belonging to reserved categories.
- JEST is recognized as a National Eligibility Test for Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). The JEST exam score is valid for one year.