JAC Class 10 results 2020: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will going to declare the class 10th board exam results tomorrow i.e., on July 8 on its official website. Once the result is released, students can check the results at jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jharresults.nic.in.
The state class 10 exams were conducted from February 11 till February 28. JAC chairman Arvind Pratap Singh confirmed that the evaluation process was done last month. Jharkhand state board exam results are generally declared in the month of May, however, this time it was postponed due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
How to check JAC Results 2020:
- Visit the website of Jharkhand Board Result websites- jacresults.com / www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the JAC results 2020 link – “Results of Annual Intermediate Examination – 2020/ “Results of Annual Secondary Examination 2020”
- Enter your roll number and roll code in the respective blanks to check the JAC board result 2020 10th, 12th.
- Jharkhand Board 10th, 12th result 2020 will be displayed.
- Students are advised to keep a print copy of the JAC 10th, 12th results 2020 for future use.
This year, around 3.8 lakh students have taken the class 10th exams while about 2.8 lakh students took Class 12 exams. It is expected that the JAC 12th results for Science, Commerce and arts would be declared on the same date.
Last year, the state had recorded 70.77 passing percentage in the class 10 exams. A total of 1,67,916 candidates out of the 4,41,605 had secured the first division marks in 2019. Just like every year, this year too, students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for re-evaluation process, for which they have to submit an application along with a fee as mentioned by the board.
Meanwhile, the students who fail to clear the exams can appear for Jharkhand Board Compartmental or Improvement Exam. This exam provides the candidates with a second chance to improve their scores in single or multiple subjects.
Moreover, the results of class 12 exams are likely to be out towards the end of this month. About 6.21 lakh students appeared for the board exams this year.