Ranchi: Marwari College Ranchi has released its examination schedule. According to the schedule, UG semester 6, PG semester 4 and one-year Amanat certificate course will be taken in the mid-semester examination.
All three course exams will be taken online. The online examination will be taken on 9 and 10 June. Examination of all three courses will be taken through Marwari College website at marwaricollegeranchi.ac.in.
The process of this online examination has also been told by Marwari College management.
- In order to give online examinations, students will have to download questions according to their subjects from the official website of the college.
- After this, students will have to write their name, roll number, registration number, paper code, and honors paper at the top of each paper.
- Now, students have to write the answers to each question on paper in their handwriting. Then, it has to be scanned and converted to PDF format.
- Students have to create a separate PDF file of all the exam papers. When the PDF format of all the paper is created, then students will have to enter their student ID and password by entering their login ID and password.
- After logging in, students will get the option of upload assignments on the left side of the screen. In which the students have to upload the PDF file as per their paper code. After uploading, students will get the option of Save Draft. Put an assignment in it and save it.
- After this, check once if there is any mistake. After checking, click on save to faculty.
After doing this, the faculty will get your assignment. For further information related to online examination, students can visit the college website.