JKPSC Recruitment 2020: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited candidates to apply for 900 Medical Officer (MO) vacancies. Desired applicants can apply for the posts from August 5. The last date to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2020 is September 4.
According to the official notification released by JKPSC, the posts carry the pay scale of Rs 52700-166700 (Level 9). Candidates are recommended to read all the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post carefully before filling the online application form.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
- Total posts: 900
- Name of the post: Medical Officer in (Health & Family Welfare Department).
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
To apply online, all the candidates must follow these steps give below:
- Go to the official website of JKPSC: www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the link “One Time Registration” and create your profile
- Fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR)
- Upload the image and signature
- Click on “Show Jobs” and then on “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post
- Finally, click on “Submit”
Educational qualification required:
Candidate must have a MBBS or possession of recognised graduate medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Application process of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020: Age limit criteria
The candidate must be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
The candidates will be recruited based on the performance in objective type written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable. The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
Important dates to remember:
- Start of application process: August 5
- Last date to apply: September 4