New Delhi: National Test Agency (NTA) will be declaring the JNU 2020 result shortly at the official website– nta.ac.in. All those candidates who have taken the examination would be able to access their JNU 2020 result by using their login credentials.
Prior to the declaration of JNU entrance result 2020, NTA has released the JNUEE 2020 final answer key of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test at jnuexams.nta.nic.in.
The answer key has been published as PDF files for all the subjects incorporating questions asked in JNUEE 2020 and the correct answers.
The JNU entrance exam result 2020 consist of details such as- candidate’s marks and the qualifying status. The result of JNU 2020 would be released in the form of a scorecard for JNU 2020 admissions.
JNU entrance exam result 2020: Steps To Download
- Step 1: Open the official website NTA- nta.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Search by Application Number’ or ‘Search by Registration Number’
- Step 3: Select the ‘Programme of Study’ from the drop-down menu provided
- Step 4: Choose the ‘field of study’.
- Step 5: Enter the Application and/or Registration Number.
- Step 6: Click on ‘Search’.
- Step7: The JNU entrance exam result 2020 showing the marks and ranks scored by the candidate will appear on the screen
The JNUEE 2020, for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, was conducted by the NTA in October. The entrance test for undergraduate courses was conducted on October 6, whereas for the postgraduate programmes the entrance exam of JNU 2020 was conducted between October 5 to 8.