Karwa Chauth 2020: Karwa Chauth is a festival of love and trust between a husband and a wife and is widely celebrated in North India. The ritual to keep women on fast for the well-being of their husbands has adopted the form of a festival across India.
The yearly Hindu festival sees married women carry out the holy fast, a stringent nirjala vrat (no food and no water) from sunrise to moonrise. They do it for the long life and well-being of their husbands and family.
Karva Chauth, will be celebrated on November 4, 2020 (Wednesday). And as the married women observe this fast for her husband and her new family’s happiness and prosperity, her mother-in-law ensures to make this a hasslefree day. She prepares a delicious pre-dawn meal, which is called Sargi for their daughter-in-law. Married women consume this early morning and then proceed to fast for the entire day till moonrise. Apart from Sargi, mother-in-law also blesses and wishes them Happy Karwa Chauth in the sweetest way possible.
Mothers-in-law want to make the occasion absolutely memorable for their daughters-in-law, and it does not matter if they are living with them or away. With the messaging app, WhatsApp becoming everyone’s favourite place to meet and greet, exchanging festive greetings have become a sweet norm.
Check out Happy First Karwa Chauth 2020 greetings, Karwa Chauth images, Karva Chauth Vrat 2020 messages for bahu, WhatsApp Stickers, Facebook and WhatsApp Status and more.
- The Beauty of Marriage Is That You Grow With Time. May You Both Are Showered With Understanding, Happiness and Togetherness Forever. Wishing You a Very Happy Karva Chauth.
- To the Most Amazing Daughter in Law, We Wish a Blessed Karva Chauth. May Each and Every Day of Your Marriage Bring More and More Reasons for You to Smile and Enjoy This Journey of Love.
- It Was Yesterday That You Were a Small Girl and Now You Are Married. on the Occasion of Karva Chauth, We Wish You a Happy Married Life. May God Always Bless You With Happiness.
- We Found a Sweet and Caring Daughter in Our Daughter in Law and We Wish Her a Happy Married Life Showered With Love and Blessings From God. Wishing You a Very Happy Karva Chauth.
- As You Observe This Fast for Your Loving Husband, We Send You Best Wishes on Karva Chauth and Pray to God to Always Shower His Blessings and Love on You and Your Husband. Happy Karva Chauth.