Kaun Banega Crorepati which is hosted by Amitabh Bachchan is one of the popular reality show on television. The 11th season of the show began on August 19 and since then the show is able to keep the audience glued to television screens.
In this season also there are few changes which were made. For example, the questions are evidently a little difficult. For the first time on any Indian reality show, the latest technology is being used. In lifelines, the audio call has been replaced with video conferencing.
In today’s episode, Saroj Sisodiya becomes the rollover contestant from the previous episode. She currently works as a primary school teacher in Udaipur.
Here we bring you the most difficult questions of today’s episode:
- In the Ramayan, Meghnad and Akshayakumar were sons of which queens?
- Which one of these is not a ‘giri durg’ or a ‘hill fort’?
Saroj uses the lifeline and flips the question, she chooses religion, culture and mythology category.
- In the Mahabharata, which of Bhima’s wives was the mother of Ghatotkach?
Q: Who was the only cricketer to be awarded the Arjuna Award for the year 2018?
A: Smriti Mandhana
- Who is the author of the Hindi poetic works “Hunkar” and “Urvashi”?
A: Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
36-year-old Saroj Sisodiya quits the show and wins Rs 6,40,000.
Amitabh Bachchan plays the fastest finger first with the contestants. Ravi Jain comes on the hot seat and will be playing the game.
- Which of these playing cards typically have the highest value
- Which letter is prefixed to the word “commerce” to describe business like Flipkart?
- Which of these names means the “colour red “or” red coloured”?
- On which reel-life case is the Netflix web series “Delhi Crime” based?
- Nirbhaya case
- After the success of Operation Vijay, what is 26 July celebrated as?
- Kargil Vijay Divas
- Who won his 12th French Open men’s singles title in 2019?
- Rafael Nadal
Ravi Jain gives the wrong answer and loses the game. He wins Rs 10,000 on the show.