Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday has released KCET 2020 Answer Key. The provisional answer keys of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology subjects of Common Entrance Test – 2020 is published on the KEA website http://kea.kar.nic.in for the candidates.
The authorities also require the candidates to update their class 12 or II PUC marks before August 8. Candidates can now use the KCET key answers 2020 to calculate their probable scores in the exam. They can also raise objections against the answer key till August 8. Objections without justification or version code or question number will not be considered. Supporting documents in PDF format should be uploaded.
Steps to download KCET 2020 Answer Key:
- Visit the official site of KEA at karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the KCET 2020 Answer Key link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates click on the Applicant or Non-Applicant link.
- Enter the CET number and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download it.
- If needed candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
KCET 2020 Cut-off:
The cut-off will be released after the result announcement. Cut-off will be the minimum marks considered for providing admission to various colleges and universities. The cut-off marks will depend on different factors such as difficulty level of exam, candidates appeared, availability of seats in colleges, and student performance in the examination.
This year, KCET exam was conducted in 75 new centers across the state.