KEA Karnataka CET 2020: The online application forms released for the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020 by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on Wednesday, February 5, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
The application process will conclude on March 2, at 5:30 PM. Candidates can make a payment until March 6, 2020. The exam will be conducted on April 22, 23 and 24.
The test will be held in two shifts-
- Morning shifts- 10:30 AM to 11:50 AM
- Afternoon shift- 2:30 PM to 3:50 PM
On April 24, the Kannada language test will be conducted in the morning shift only.
KCET 2020 schedule
Biology (10:30 am- 11:50 am)
Maths (2:30 pm- 3:50 pm)
Physics (10:30 am- 11:50 am)
Chemistry (2:30 pm- 3:50 pm)
Kannada language (11:30 am- 12:30 pm)
How to apply for KEA Karnataka CET 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘CET 2020 online application link’ available on the homepage
- Step 3: Click on the application link on the screen
- Step 4: Register using log in credentials
- Step 5: Fill it up and upload images
- Step 6: Make the payment, and click on the submit option
Qualified candidates will be able to take the admission in engineering, technology, naturopathy and yoga, B.Pharma, second-year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, agriculture courses (farm science) and veterinary courses.
For admission to medical and allied fields NEET and for architecture courses JEE paper 2 is mandatory.