Kerala is known for its diverse cultures and traditions. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters. Kerala accounts for 2.8% of India’s population, but its economy contributes nearly 4% to the Indian economy.
Being the first state in which state lottery was legalised by the Indian Government, Kerala State Lottery offers a variety of weekly lotteries. It was established in 1967 under the lottery department of the state. The idea of the department came from the then Finance Minister of Kerala, the late PK Kunju Sahib, who envisaged revenue from the sale of lotteries as a major source of non-tax revenue for the state and a stable income source for the poor and common people.
Karunya Nirmal Plus NR-181 Lottery Results by 3 PM today
The Kerala State Lottery Department is going to announce the full list of Karunya Plus lottery ticket winners today at 3:00 PM. The lucky draw will be held at Gorky Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram. The official website of the Kerala State Lottery Department is keralalotteries.com.
Steps to Check Kerala Lottery Karunya Nirmal Plus NR-181 Results:
- Log in at Kerala Lotteries official website — keralalotteries.com;
- Click at the ‘Lottery Result’ option;
- Click at Nirmal WEEKLY LOTTERY (NR-181) and Draw Date 16/7/2020;
- Click at Today Kerala NR181 Result link or NR-181 Result pdf downloaded; and
- Check your lottery number whether won or defeated.
Karunya Nirmal Plus NR-181 Lottery Winners Prize Money:
The Kerala State Lottery Department will announce the first lucky prize winner of Rs 80 lakh. The second lucky prize winner will get Rs 10 lakh while the third lucky prize winner will be given Rs 1 lakh. Additionally, there will be a consolation prize of Rs 8,000.
Points to be noted:
- Those who won up to Rs 1 lakh can get their prize money claim form from the District Lottery Offices.
- For those who won Rs 1 lakh to Rs 20 lakh needs to claim at Deputy Director (Prize)
- Those who won above 20 Lakhs need to claim at the Director of the Kerala State Lottery Department.
The ticket price of the Kerala State Lottery is Rs 40. The state government also organises four festival bumper draws — Onam, Vishu, Christmas, and Pooja/Dussehra. There are two seasonal jackpots, the monsoon and summer bumper. Other than Win-Win, Kerala State Lotteries also run draws for other lotteries such as Sthree Sakthi (on Tuesdays), Akshaya (on Wednesdays), Karunya Plus (on Thursdays) Nirmal (on Fridays), and Karunya (on Saturdays), and Pournami (on Sundays).