Kiccha Sudeep is one of the most prominent faces in the South industry and enjoys a massive fan following. In 2019, he was seen opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg 3 and made his foray in Bollywood as well.
Ahead of his birthday on September 2, Sudeep has urged and appealed to all his fans and followers to not gather in large numbers to celebrate his birthday.
The actor is currently busy shooting and promoting his next, titled Phantom, in which he plays Vikranth Rona. The film has already generated a lot of buzz and makers have been tight-lipped about the film or the storyline.
As the actor turns a year older, here are lesser-known facts about Dabangg 3 actor Kiccha Sudeep
- Kiccha Sudeep was voted No 22 in the ‘Top 100 Celebrities Of India’ list by Forbes (India) Magazine
- To overcome the problem of ‘shyness’, Kiccha Sudeep joined the Roshan Taneja School of Acting in Mumbai
- The Bollywood film ‘Tere Naam‘ is an adaptation of Kiccha’s film Huccha (2001), which is a remake of the Tamil film Sethu
- Sudeep’s Telugu debut, Eega (2012), won him a whopping nine prestigious awards, including the SIIMA Award, Filmfare South Award, Toronto After Dark Film Festival Award and the Madrid International Film Festival Award
- Ram Gopal Varma’s Phoonk (2008) marked Sudeep’s debut in Bollywood. The fact that Varma is a South Indian made Sudeep comfortable on sets
- Sudeep plays the chef and the host when he has friends or family over. The actor loves experimenting with food. Well, he does come from the hotel background since his dad was a hotelier
- Kiccha Sudeep, Suniel Shetty and Aakanksha Singh starrer Pailwaan feature Sudeep in the role of Krishna, who is a boxer and wrestler.