The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will close the registration of KMAT Kerala 2021 on March 28, 2021. KMAT Kerala registration 2021 can be processed in online mode only.
Candidates who want to pursue an MBA programme should apply before 28th March 2021.
KMAT Kerala 2021: Eligibility
- Candidates must be a graduate from any discipline with a minimum of three years of duration or have completed their master’s degree from any recognized institution. Candidates belonging to the general category must have at least 50 percent marks whereas the reserved category candidates need 45 percent marks.
- There is no age bar to appear for KMAT Kerala 2021.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for KMAT Kerala 2021.
- Indian and Non-Indian nationality candidates can also apply for KMAT Kerala 2021. However, only candidates who are from Kerala are eligible for all types of reservations and fee concessions.
KMAT Kerala application form 2021
- Register for KMAT Kerala at kmatkerala.in
- Then, fill the KMAT Kerala 2021 application form
- Now, pay the application fee for KMAT Kerala 2021
- Upload the requisite documents
- In the end, take a printout of the confirmation page