Lottery Sambad Result July 9: State lottery is very prevalent in India and taken seriously. Kerala is one state in India where the lottery is played in almost every household and it is the first Indian state to start the lottery. The Government of Kerala, intending to provide occupation to people and supplement government finance without troubling the public, established the Kerala State Lotteries in 1967.
Other than Kerala, there are many 13 states where lotteries have been legalised. One such state is Assam. The state known for tea plantation, the lottery takes place at PWD-IB Complex, Tengapara, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370.
The three popular lotteries in Assam are:
- The Assam Future Lottery results are announced by noon.
- The Assam Singam Lottery results are announced by 5 PM.
- The Assam Kuil Lottery results are announced by 8 pm.
The results for the ‘Singam Black Lottery’ is announced at 5 PM on the official website http://assamlotteries.com/. The first prize for the Singam Black Lottery is Rs 10 lakhs. The lottery ticket costs Rs 10.
Assam Singam Black lottery results by 5 PM today:
The prize money for Singam Black Lottery are as follows:
- 1st Prize – Rs 15 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – Rs 20,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – Rs 2,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – Rs 1,000 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – Rs 250 (ten people)
The ‘Bodoland Territorial Council’ in Assam organises and regulates the state lotteries in Assam. Other states where lotteries are held regularly are Goa, Maharashtra, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Mizoram.