The Mumbai University is hosting the admissions for UG courses and the first and second cut-off lists are already out. The junior colleges in Maharashtra have also started their first-year admissions.
The SSC qualified students can now visit the official website; mumbai.11thadmission.net and other junior colleges web portals to apply for the FYJC admissions 2019. The FYJC admissions 2019 will be concluded on August 3, below in this article, are the important merit list dates, schedule and list of documents needed to apply for First Year classes.
The online applications for FYJC admissions 2019 began from June 19 and the last date to apply, as per the schedule is August 3, 2019. All students who have cleared their class 10 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
FYJC Admissions 2019: Important Dates
- The first FYJC general merit list 2019 will be released on July 6 and the admission round will be concluded on July 12.
- The online admission based on FYJC first general cut-off list is scheduled from July 8 to July 10.
- The second round will be conducted from July 15 to July 20.
- The third round will be conducted from July 23 to July 29.
- A special merit list will be published on July 31, considering it to be the final one and the admission process is expected to be completed by August 3, 2019.
FYJC Admissions 2019: Documents Needed
- Class 10, SSC Mark Sheet
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
All the students are advised to visit their respective city and regional websites to apply for the FYJC admissions 2019. Meanwhile, Mumbai University is slated to release the third merit list on June 24, the document verification of which will be done on June 25 and payment of fees can be done from June 25 to June 27, 2019.