Man accidently swallows AirPod, finds it working alright after pooping it out
Trending

Man accidentally swallows AirPod, finds it working alright after pooping it out

In a bizarre incident, a man was amazed to find out that his Apple AirPod still worked after he accidentally swallowed it.

The Taiwanese man who hails from Taiwan’s southwestern port city of Kaohsiung was identified as Ben Hsu claimed that the device worked fine once he cleaned it after retrieving it from his excrete.

Reportedly, the man slept with the wireless earphones in his ears and when he woke up the next morning, he found them missing. An iPhone tracking feature told him that the device was in the room. He was then a hunt around his room only to discover that the beeping sound was coming from his stomach.

Though the man did not feel any pain, he visited Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital. There the doctors said that the AirPods were passing through his digestive system. They said that if the device didn’t come out naturally, Hsu would have to undergo surgery. He was given some laxatives by the doctor.

Next day when the man went to relieve himself at a railway station, the AirPod resurfaced. But things didn’t end there, the man went on to see if the device was still intact. He even filmed the incident.

He said by calling the incident magical “The battery was still at 41 percent! It was incredible.”

Chen Chieh-fan, a doctor in the emergency room, said, “Because of the plastic shell around the AirPod, the risk of it causing him harm in a similar way to swallowing a regular lithium-ion battery is much lower.”

UP: Unmarried mother attempts to deliver baby by following YouTube video; both die

Latest Update