Manchu Manoj Kumar 40th Birthday: Manchu Manoj Kumar is an Indian film actor who is best known for his extraordinary performances in the Telugu film industry. At the age of 10, he appeared in the film “Major Chandrakanth” as a juvenile actor. 2004’s “Donga Dongadi” marked his first starring character in a film. Intriguingly, he is an award-winning celebrity whose work is renowned for its excellence.
He was born on the 20th of May 1983 in India, where he grew up alongside his siblings Lakshmi Manchu and Vishnu Manchu. He is the son of legendary Tollywood actors Mohan Babu and Nirmala Devi, who have always supported and encouraged him to pursue his passions.
Manchu Manoj graduated from the Southeastern Oklahoma State University. As a diligent student, he always participated in extracurricular activities and concerts.
In his youth, Manchu Manjo Kumar was so well-known to Telugu viewers. He acted as a child protagonist in his own films, in which his father is portrayed as a child, and worked in a number of Telugu films. His performance in the film “Punyabhoomi Naa Desam,” in which he starred alongside his father, received positive reviews from the audience.
In 2004, he began his professional career with the 2014 publication of the film “Donga Dongadi” in which he portrayed a hero. Since then, he has appeared in numerous films and won the affections of millions.
In 2005, he appeared in “Sri”, and in 2007, “Raju Bhai” was released. In addition, he worked on the film Nenu Meeku Telusa, which did not perform well at the box office but became renowned due to its melodious soundtrack.
Anjum Chopra 46th Birthday: All you need to know about the former Indian Captain
In 2009, he worked on the film “Prayanam” under the supervision and guidance of the renowned director Chandra Sekhar Yeleti.
Later, in 2010, he starred in “Bindaas,” which became the most successful film of his career and earned him acclaim. In terms of both critical and commercial success, “Vedam” was the finest film to be released in 2010; it was the year’s top film. His best performance in “Vedam” garnered him a number of awards.
Manchu Manoj appeared in “Mr.Nookayya” and “Uu Kodathara? Ulikki Padathara?” in 2012, for which he received acclaim from viewers and millions of his admirers around the globe. Similarly, he appeared in numerous films and established his reputation in Telugu cinema. Currently, he is one of the most renowned actors in the film industry.
12 Facts Concerning Manchu Manoj:
- Born on May 20, 1983, Manchu Manoj Kumar is an Indian actor who appears in Telugu films.
- Manchu Manoj debuted as a juvenile actor in Major Chandrakanth at the age of ten.
- In 2004, Manchu Manoj made his film debut in the main role of Donga Dongadi.
- The state Nandi Special Jury Award was given to Manchu Manoj for his performance in the box office sensation Bindaas.
- Manchu Manoj starred in Vedam, Potugadu, and Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda.
- He was born on May 20, 1983, to Mohan Babu and Nirmala Devi, both of whom were film actors.
- He has an older sister and sibling who are both actors: Lakshmi and Vishnu.
- Manchu Manoj played numerous roles as a child actor in films under his own banner in which his father Mohan Babu is depicted as a child in flashbacks.
- Manchu Manoj’s performance in the film Major Chandrakanth, starring his father, was well received.
- In 2004, Manchu Manoj began his career as a hero with the film Donga Dongadi.
- In October 2019, Manchu Manoj verified his divorce from his wife.
- And in 2017, Manchu Manoj established the Manchu Manoj Kumar’s Unity foundation to collect funds for the advancement of farmers.