The Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BOSEM) is likely to announce Manipur Board class 10 results today, May 18. The result will be announced at manresults.nic.in.
Earlier on May 8, the result for the Manipur Board class 12 was announced. While the result for Manipur class 10 are expected to be out today.
The students can access the results by going through the official website, manresults.nic.in. Students are advised to keep their roll number/ hall ticket handy to view their marks.
Manipur HSE Result 2019: How to check scores online
- Step 1: Visit manresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Go to the Manipur HSE Result 2019 link
- Step 3: Enter the required information
- Step 4: Download PSEB 10th Result 2019.
Dos and Don’ts after downloading Manipur HSE Results 2019
- After downloading Manipur HSE Results 2019, candidates should thoroughly check all the information provided in the scorecard.
- In a bid to download Manipur HSE Results 2019, candidates should keep registration number handy.
- Candidates are suggested to monitor the official website of Manipur HSE Results 2019 for a timely update regarding the result.
- Students should be aware of Manipur HSE Results 2019 retrieval process mentioned above.
Manipur Education Boards
The BSEM, ‘Board of Secondary Education, Manipur’ was established in the year 1972, as an act passed by the Manipur Legislative Assembly to form a board of education. The board has given affiliation to 786 schools and HS schools. These schools include both government and private schools. The board decides all about the curriculum of these schools that are affiliated with the BSEM board. The board also conducts the sports and recreational activities all over the state.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) was set up in the year 1992 through the Manipur Higher Secondary Act, 1992. Since then, the council has been entrusted the job of developing higher secondary education in the state. As part of its responsibilities, the council looks after syllabus development, textbook printing, evaluation of study techniques and the conduction of annual higher secondary exams for Class 12 students.