MAT 2021 Result update: The All India Management Association (AIMA) has not made any announcement regarding declaration of MAT December 2021 Result date.
As of now, the class 9 result is still pending. Though there were speculations about the result last week. However as is the case this time, the Council is yet to give an update on that.
While AIMA conducted December MAT 2021 exam in IBT, CBT and PBT mode from November 21 to December 23, 2021, the MAT result date for all the modes of MAT exams will be the same.
According to reports, MAT December 2021 Exam Results is expected to be released on December 29.
At this point in time, candidates should regularly check the official website for an update in this regard. The guide to download MAT Dec 2021 Result is mentioned below.
MAT Dec 2021 Result: Steps to download online
- Step 1: Visit the official website aissee.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Go to MAT Dec 2021 Result option [link not yet active]
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials
- Step 4: The MAT Dec 2021 Result will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Download MAT Dec 2021 Result and take a printout.
MAT Dec 2021 Result: FAQs
When will MAT Dec 2021 Result release?
MAT Dec 2021 Result will release soon. The guide to MAT Dec 2021 Result is mentioned above.
What is the official website to download MAT Dec 2021 Result?
The official website to download MAT Dec 2021 Result is aima.in.
According to the notification, the paper-based (PBT) MAT 2022 February Session is all set to be conducted on March 06, 2022. Candidates can register for the exam through the online mode on or before February 28, 2022.
While those who have successfully registered for the upcoming session can download their admit cards from March 02, 2022, onwards, the CBT schedule is yet to be announced.
How to Obtain a Duplicate MAT Scorecard
Candidates must complete the following steps to obtain a Duplicate Scorecard:
- Candidates must write a plain paper request to AIMA to provide the scorecard.
- Applicants must enclose a photocopy of the lower half of the admission ticket with their application.
- The application must be sent by express mail and the addressed envelope must contain the candidate’s address in capital letters, the size must be 24 x 12 cm and be postmarked Rs. 40/.
- The above application with the required documents should be sent to the following address:
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi110 003.
- If a candidate finds a discrepancy in the MAT result, he can send an email to [email protected] or contact us at 011-47673000/8130338839.
MAT 2021 Evaluation scheme
Each question has 4 points and there is a .25 scheme, which means that 1 point was deducted for each wrong answer.
Admission process after MAT 2021
After the MAT result was announced in December 2021, the institutes participating in the MAT will announce the respective MAT cutoff has been chosen, fees must be paid and admission confirmed.
The examining authority will not organize any centralized consultative process for admission to management courses. Applicants wishing to be admitted to management courses will need to participate in the consultative process of the respective college where they wish to be admitted.
Candidates will be admitted on the basis of the MAT score sheet. The admission process can include various stages such as group discussion, personal interview, and the WAT (written aptitude test). Places will be allocated to applicants based on their MAT scores and performance in other admission rounds.
So here in this post, we have discussed all MAT Exam Result Dec 2021 – for IBT, PBT & CBT. For more information, you can also visit the official website.