New Delhi: The online application process has been started by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra for MHT CET 2020 today, on January 7. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website. The last date of registration of the application form is February 29, 2020.
Note: Candidates, if not be able to register for the exam on time, they will be allowed to register till March 7th by paying an additional late fee of Rs. 500 for all categories.
MHT CET 2020 Schedule
|Commencement of online registration & application process||January 7, 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||February 29, 2020|
|Online registration & confirmation with late fee of Rs. 500||March 7, 2020|
|Issue of MHT CET admit card||April 5, 2020|
|MHT CET 2020||April 13 to 17, 2020April 20 to 23, 2020|
How to apply for MHT CET 2020
- Visit the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org
- Registration process should be done at first to take username and password
- Then, fill the form
- Now, Upload of photograph and signature in a specified format
- Make a payment of the application form fee through online mode
- Click on submit option and save the form for future use
MHT CET 2020 will be conducted for admission to undergraduate professional courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture for the academic year of 2020-21.