अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » IANS » Minor fire in Uttarakhand CM’s office

Minor fire in Uttarakhand CM’s office

By IANS
Published on :

Dehradun, Feb 26 (IANS) A minor fire broke out in the lift of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat’s office here on Tuesday, fire brigade officials said.

It was immediately brought under control by alert security personnel, they said.

The fire apparently broke out due to overheating of the battery system installed in the lift of the four-storeyed Chief Minister’s office.

Rawat was not present in the office when the mishap occurred.

–IANS

str/rtp/bg

(This story has not been edited by Newsd staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
(For more latest news and updates Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter. Download our mobile app )

Latests Posts