The last date of the registration process for the MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 has been extended by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board on its official website. Interested applicants can now apply for the MP TET 2020 by logging the website till February 4, 2020.
Earlier, the last date for the application process was January 20, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MPTET 2020 via online mode at peb.mponine.gov.in.
General category candidates are required to make a payment for an application fee of Rs 600. Reserved category candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 300.
How to apply MPTET 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website, peb.mponline.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on log-in at the top-right corner of the web page
- Step 3: Registered and then, click on ‘citizen register’
Take mock test for TET exam
- Step 4: Enter the details and verify
- Step 5: Fill form, upload images required
- Step 6: Make a payment of the application form
The MP TET 2020 examination is slated to be held on April 25, 2020, in two shifts. The first shift will begin at 8:50 AM and the afternoon shift at 1:50 PM. Applicants will be given 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the exam paper.