NEW DELHI: Professional Examination Board, Bhopal has published the Admit Card for Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) recruitment test 2020 on its official website – peb.mp.gov.in.
Candidates, who have taken the MPPEB Jail Prahari Examination 2020, can download their admit card on the official website by entering 13-digit application number and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) format.
MPPEB Jail Prahari Exam is slated to be conducted from 11 December to 24 December 2020 (except 17 December 2020) in two shifts i.e. from 7 AM to 8 AM and from 12 PM to 1 PM.
NOTE: The downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card is required to enter in the examination centre.
Also, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall after reporting time.
Along with the download MP PEB Jail Prahari Admit Card, candidates must carry their original Photo-ID to enter the exam Centre. E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI. Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
After the successful completion of the online exam, the score of the candidate would be displayed on the Computer Screen.
Steps to Download MPPEB Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020:
- 1) Go to the MPPEB official – http://peb.mp.gov.in
- 2) Click on the “MPEB Jail Prahari Examination 2020” download link
- 3) A new page would appear on the screen, key in your application no. and date of birth
- 4) Solve the question and click on ‘Search’ Button
- 5) Download admit card and take printout for future reference.