The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started accepting applications for 1456 Medical Officer positions (Department of Public Health and Family Welfare). Interested candidates can submit their applications online at mppsc.MP.gov.in. The submission deadline for the application form is February 19, 2023.
From January 21, 2023, to February 21, 2023, candidates may make changes to their application.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 vacancy details:
This recruitment effort is intended to fill 1,456 Medical Officer positions.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 age limit:
The candidates should be between 21 and 40 years old.
MPPSC MO recruitment application fee for 2023:
The application fee for candidates in the unreserved category is 1000, while the application fee for candidates in the reserved category is 500.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website at mppsc.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on the application link against Medical Officer (Department of Public Health & Family Welfare)
- Register and fill out the application form
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee