MP TET 2020: The online application process will begin soon by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for the primary school teacher eligibility test 2020 today, January 6, 2020. According to the advertisement released which is available on the official website, the online registration process will be open from January 6 to 20, 2020.
Interested candidates can apply for the test online at peb.mp.gov.in as soon as the application process begins. The candidates who have applied for MP TET 2020 exam, if find any mistake can make corrections in their submitted online application form until January 25, 2020.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website, peb.mp.gov.in.
MP TET Exam consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for Class 1 – 5 Teachers
- Paper 2 is for Class 6 – 8 Teachers
Both the papers are held on the same day.
The official notification consists of the MP TET 2020 Exam such as eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern and syllabus.
MP TET Important Dates 2020
|Release of MP TET Notification||6 January 2020|
|Start of MP TET Registration 2020||6 January 2020|
|Last Date to register for MP TET||20 January 2020|
|Last Date to make corrections in MP TET Form||25 January 2020|
How to apply for MP TET 2020
- Step 1: Go to the website, peb.mp.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link MP TET Registration
- Step 3: Enter details
- Step 4: Make a payment of the registration
- Step 5: Submit and save the form for future use
MP TET Application Fee 2020
|Category||Paper I OR Paper II||Both Papers|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs. 1200|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
MP TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5)- B.Ed Degree + Graduation with 50% Marks from a Recognized University
- Secondary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8)- B.Ed Degree + Graduation with 50% Marks from a Recognized University
18 to 35 years