On Tuesday, the Nainital Bank Limited has published the admit card for its PO and Clerk exam on its official website. Candidates who have registered for the Nainital Bank PO or Clerk 2020 exam can visit the official website of Nainital Bank at nainitalbank.co.in to check and download their admit card.
Steps to download Nainital Bank PO, Clerk Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website at nainitalbank.co.in
- On the homepage go to careers section
- Click on the admit card link
- Key in your registration number and date of birth to login
- Your admit card would be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for further reference
The examination would be conducted on December 6.
The link to download the Nainital Bank PO, Clerk call letter will be active only till December 6. Candidates are recommended to download their call letter much before the last date.
Rough sheet, call letter, and ID proof management
- Rough sheet(s) kept at each candidate’s desk will be used by the candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions related to dropping the call letter with the ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of the lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place. Those candidates who avail the services of Scribe should submit the Scribe form also along with the Call Letter and ID proof copy
- Candidate must drop the rough sheets, call letter, ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place indicated by Exam officials. 13 Post Examination Controls On completion of the examination, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff.
Post Examination Controls
On completion of the exam, the candidates must move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff.