NATA admit card 2021: The Council For Architecture has released the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 admit card for the first attempt on April 7. Students can download their admit cards by logging in to the official website, nata.in.
The first NATA exam is scheduled for April 10 and it will be held in two shifts – from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30. The exam will be conducted online, as a center-based test.
NATA 2021 admit card: How to download
- Visit the official website at nata.in
- Click on the “NATA registration” button
- Candidates have to select the login button
- Enter your user ID and password and submit
- The candidate portal shall open on the screen.
- Click on the link to ‘NATA admit card for first attempt’
- Download the same and take two printouts for future reference
Direct link: NATA admit card 2021
“Candidate has to download the soft copy of the admit card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned examination center indicated in the downloaded admit card,” the council had earlier said.
“Candidates must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card are not mutilated/distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/distorted/soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA 2021,” it added.