National Tourism Day 2022: Every year, 25th January is observed in India as the National Tourism Day, an incredible practice to spread awareness of the importance for traveling and protecting nature.
The day, established by the government, also aims to highlight the role of the tourism sector in the country’s overall economy.
The theme for National Tourism Day 2022 is “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.”
National Tourism Day is celebrated in India on January 25, every year.
It was established by the Indian Government to raise awareness on the importance of tourism for the country’s economy.
On the occasion of National Tourism Day 2022, here are wishes and messages to greet others.
- On the occasion of National Tourism Day, I wish that you are blessed with more and more holidays to see many more new places and create beautiful memories to cherish and leave footprints for others to follow.
- World is nothing but a book and travelling is the best way to read that book…. Those who do not travel miss on the fun of reading this beautiful book…. Happy National Tourism Day to you.
- On this National Tourism Day, cheers to those who love to travel and observe the serene beauty of Nature.
- Happy National Tourism Day to those who have turned into great storytellers with innumerable unforgettable memories of travelling.
- On this wonderful occasion of National Tourism Day, I would like to congratulate all the people who are totally addicted to the beautiful art of travelling.
- On this National Tourism Day, we must take a moment to appreciate the tour-guides who live on tourism but can not afford it.
- On this National Tourism Day, let us take a moment and appreciate the beauty of earth that has been the driving force for numerous families who are based on the business of tourism.
On this day, here’s some quotes to share with your family and friends:
- “A tourist will come drawn to its beautiful past but we need to put efforts for creating systems to make them stay here” – Narendra Modi
- “Tourism in India has the potential to promote faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth. It could be used as a powerful antidote to tackle poverty” – Chiranjeevi
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints” – Chief Seattle
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travellers don’t know where they’re going” – Paul Theroux
- “The journey is the destination.” – Dan Eldon
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” ― Rich Ridgeway
- “To travel is to evolve.” – Pierre Bernardo