New Delhi: The scorecard for candidates who have qualified NEET PG 2020 exam has been released by the National Board of Examination (NBE) on February 5, 2020. Qualified candidates are required to download the scorecard by visiting the official website nbe.edu.in.
The scorecard comprises of the details such as the name of the aspirants, the total score obtained, the overall rank signifying the merit position who have appeared in NEET PG 2020, date of birth and roll number of the candidates.
The NEET PG result was declared by the authority on January 30, 2020, in PDF format, mentioning the roll numbers, scores obtained, All India Rank and qualifying status. Around 1,60,888 candidates appeared for the test, out of which only 89,549 aspirants have qualified it.
Steps to download NEET PG 2020 scorecard
- Visit the official website and click on the link
- Enter the User ID and password
- After entering the login credentials, candidates need to check the details and then click on submit option
- The NEET PG 2020 scorecard will appear
- Download it for future references
Besides the details such as the name, roll number and the rank of the candidates, NEET PG 2020 scorecard also consists of the number of correct as well as incorrect responses of the particular candidate.