NCHM JEE 2019 Application Process update: NCHM JEE 2019 Application Process has been started by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The agency will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) on April 27, 2019.
Eligible candidates, willing to appearing for the NCHM JEE 2019, should apply through NTA’s official website. Simple steps to apply for the NCHM JEE 2019 are mentioned below.
How to apply online for NCHM JEE 2019?
The simple steps to register for NCHM JEE 2019 are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit nta.ac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the NCHM JEE 2019 notification.
- Step 3: Read the instructions thoroughly.
- Step 4: Enter the required information.
- Step 5: Submit the information.
Applicants should thoroughly read the details of the programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc. They should keep in mind that NCHM JEE 2019 application process will end on March 15, 2019.
Documents required at the time of NCHM JEE 2019 registration
- Passport size recent photograph
- Category certificate (If SC/ ST)
- Relevant certificates
- Application Fee
The NTA will conduct the Computer Based Test mode for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
NCHM JEE will be an on-line exam only. Candidates should keep in mind that there will be no option for ‘pen and paper’ exam.
The exam will be held in 33 or more cities in India.
Subject and marks allotment
- 1. Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: 30 marks
- 2. Reasoning and Logical Deduction: 30 marks
- 3. General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 30 marks
- 4. English Language: 60 marks
- 5. Aptitude for Service Sector: 50 marks
Total marks: 200 marks
Important points at a glance
Exam Name: National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) 2019
Exam Date: April 27, 2019
Official website: nta.ac.in
Note: The entire team of Newsd wishes Best of Luck to all the candidates appearing for NCHM JEE 2019.