New Delhi: National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the facility to raise an objection against the NEET official answer keys 2020 by visiting the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. Eligible candidates can challenge the NEET 2020 official answer keys from September 27, 2:00 PM to September 29, 2020, at 2:00 PM.
Candidates need to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000 as processing fee for each question challenged.
To challenge the official answer key of NEET 2020, candidates have to log in to their applicant portal and mark the particular question for a challenge with a detailed answer. On September 26, 2020, authorities have released the NTA NEET answer key 2020 pdf on the official website.
Official notice related to the challenge of NEET answer key
Candidates are asked to go through the below-mentioned notice regarding the challenges of the official NEET 2020 answer key, released by NTA.
How to challenge the official NEET answer key 2020
- Go to the official website, ntaneet.nic.in
- Logging to the applicant portal using the NEET UG registration number and password.
- On the screen, click on the option ‘apply for key challenge’ tab to challenge the response(s) given in NEET official answer key 2020.
- All 180 questions under the question paper would be given under the first column namely ‘select question(s) to be challenged.’
- The second column named ‘answers as per NTA’ will display the option number of the correct answer.
- Candidates are requested to select the answer/answers which they wish to challenge by clicking on the box available before every question number.
- Now, click on the correct answer by selecting an option available under the third column ‘suggested answers) by candidates.
- Along with the correct answers, candidates have to provide remarks to justify their answers.
- Click on the ‘submit’ option and a message will pop-up on the screen saying “Check that you have incorporated all discrepancies. No change is permissible after final submission” will appear.
- Before proceeding for final submission, all the selected questions to be challenged would be displayed on the screen. After final submission, aspirants will not be allowed to answer or challenge the answer key again.
- Thereafter, the payment page will open on the screen. The fees can be paid online only through a ‘debit card’ for successfully submitting the challenges. For every answer to be challenged in the official answer key of NEET 2020, an aspirant must pay Rs. 1000 per question.
- At last, the confirmation slip would appear on the screen, and a printout of the same should be taken for future references.
About NEET 2020
NTA has held the NEET 2020 examination on September 13 for admission to 542 medical, 313 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc and AH colleges in India.