NEW DELHI: National Board of Examinations (NBE) will be releasing NEET MDS 2021 admit card today at nbe.edu.in. To download NEET MDS admit card, registered aspirants have to enter the user ID and password.
The admit card of NEET MDS 2021 can be downloaded till the exam date of, December 16, 2020, in PDF format. Candidates are recommended to download the admit card within the due dates as it is one of the important documents to carry at the NEET MDS exam centre.
According to the NEET MDS, a total of 6,501 seats are offered for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ), 50% state quota, and all deemed/central universities.
Steps to download NEET MDS admit card 2021:
Candidates can download the admit card of NEET MDS after the availability by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website of NBE, www.nbe.edu.in
- Log in with a user ID and password
- Click on the link mentioning “Hall ticket”.
- NEET MDS 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Verify the details of the admit card after downloading
- Take at least three to four printouts of admit card for future needs
- Affix a passport size photograph on the designated space
What to do in case of NEET MDS admit card discrepancy?
The PDF of NEET MDS admit card mentions name, address, date of birth, category, date and time of exam, exam centres name and address, and other instructions, which have to be followed by candidates.
The details printed on NEET MDS admit card 2021 must be verified by aspirants. If any issues in NEET MDS 2021 admit card, they must contact the authority for modifications. Aspirants can even contact below-mentioned number.
Candidate Helpline – 1800-11-1700 and 1800-11-1800