NEET MDS 2021: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) would commence the online registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) 2021 on Monday, October 26, 2020, on its official portal.
“The Online Application Forms for NEET-MDS 2021 shall be live on 26th October 2020 at 5:00 PM,” reads the statement flashing on the official website.
After the application process, interested and eligible candidates would be able to apply for NEET MDS 2021 online at nbe.edu.in on or before November 15, 2020, till 11:55 PM.
The admit card for NEET MDS 2021 exam would be issued on December 9, 2020. The board will hold the NEET MDS 2021 on December 16, 2020.
How to apply for NEET MDS 2021:
- Go to the official website at nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab that says “NEET MDS 2021”
- Click on the available registration link for NEET MDS 2021
- Enter all the requisite information
- Using the login credentials sent to candidates’ email address and phone number, log in to the account
- Provide the necessary details of the qualifying examination, personal information, and exam centre preference
- Pay the examination fee and submit
- Download the application form and take its print out for future use.
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category are required to pay an examination fee of Rs 4425 (including GST), whereas for SC, ST, PWD candidates, the exam fee is Rs 3245 (including GST).
For further details, candidates must read the official notification.