NEET PG 2023 Round 3 Registration: The third phase of NEET PG 2023 counselling registration will soon get under way, according to the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). According to the most recent update, the Union health ministry approved lowering the NEET PG cut-off to zero, which led to the decision to reopen registration for round 3 of NEET PG counselling.
The official MCC website, mcc.nic.in, will house the NEET PG round 3 registration link. Everyone who took the NEET PG test in 2023 will be qualified to take part in the counselling procedure.
Candidates who previously registered must reapply but are still eligible to use the choice-filling feature.
According to an earlier NEET PG cut-off, the qualifying percentile for applicants in the general category was at the 50th percentile, while it was at the 40th and 45th percentile for candidates in the SC, ST, OBC, and General-PH categories. However, the ministry has authorised lowering the qualifying percentile to zero in accordance with the NEET PG revised cut-off 2023.
Doctors and medical students protest the NEET PG 2023 amended cut-off, as reported in “Murder of Merit”
Central Universities Participating in NEET PG 2023 Round 3 Registration
- Delhi’s Kasturba Hospital, in Daryaganj
- Delhi’s Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Maulana Azad College of Medicine
- Health and Family Welfare National Institute
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences at Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, New Delhi University College of Medical Sciences, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- Infirmary Hindu Rao Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, New Delhi, Banaras Hindu University PGIMER, DR RML Hospital, Delhi Institute of Medical Sciences, and Delhi (NCT)
- New Delhi’s ESI-Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
- Aligarh Muslim University’s Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College.
- The Delhi-based GB Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education