अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Education » NEET SS Admit Card 2020 to be released today @ nbe.edu.in; Steps to download

NEET SS Admit Card 2020 to be released today @ nbe.edu.in; Steps to download

NEET SS Admit Card 2020: The official notice regarding the admit card release date was published on the website at nbe.edu.in.

By Newsd
Published on :
NABARD Assistant Manager 2020 admit card released for main exam; Direct link here

NEET SS Admit Card 2020: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super- Speciality or NEET SS Admit Card 2020 will be released today on September 8. The official notice regarding the admit card release date was published on the website at nbe.edu.in.

NEET SS 2020 is slated to be conducted on September 15, 2020. Candidates may please note that the scheduled date of release for admit card was September 7, however, this was delayed and the notice was released on nbe.edu.in.

NEET SS Admit Card 2020: Steps to download

  • To download the admit card, visit the official website nbe.edu.in and click on NEET SS.
  • On the homepage, the Admit Card link will be activated once released, then click on the link
  • Sign in using your application number and details to login to your account and download the admit card.

Thus, there is no time fixed for the release of the admit card. Candidates are recommended to keep an eye on the official website.

Details on release of admit card will be available on this page as well. In case of any query, candidates can contact NEET SS helpline number on 022 61087595 or email on [email protected]

About NEET SS 2020 Exam

NEET SS or Super Speciality examination is held by the National Board of Education for admission to SM, MCh and DNB super speciality courses.

The exam is scheduled to be held on September 15. Results for the exam will be announced by September 25, 2020. The test will be computer-based. 40% of the questions are based on the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60% questions should form the super speciality course selected by the candidate.

Read: TNDGE 12th revaluation result to be announced today @ tnresults.nic.in; Check here

Also Read: PNB SO Recruitment 2020 registration for 500 vacancies begins; Steps to apply @ pnbindia.in

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending