NEW DELHI: National Housing Bank (NHB) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam of Assistant Managers’ vacancies online. Candidates who have registered for the post of NHB Assistant Manager post are recommended to visit the official website of the Bank to download the admit card for the online exam.
Steps to download Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to download e-admit card:
- Visit the official website of the NHB – nhb.org.in
- Click on the ‘Download e-Call Letter for the Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale I)’ notification available on the homepage
- It will redirect to a login page
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No., Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY), Security Code (as shown on the page) and click on Login to view your e-admit card
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for further reference
Direct to download NHB Assistant Manager Online Exam Admit Card:
The candidates must take note that the NHB Assistant Managers (Scale I) Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2020 will be available on the above link till October 18, 2020.
Download your call Letter before the closure date.
NHB will be holding an online written exam for the Post of Assistant Managers (Scale I) on October 18, 2020 (Sunday) in various centres across the country. Candidates are advised to download e-Call Letters well in advance to avoid last minute rush.
No paper-based Call Letter will be issued for this exam.
Candidates should produce their e-Call Letter with recent photograph affixed thereon and a valid photo identity proof in ORIGINAL as well as photocopy of the ID proof at the allotted venue for appearing in the exam.
Candidates are recommended to read all the details mentioned on their e-Call Letter and verify the same.
Besides e-Call Letter & ID proof related documents, following items are permitted to carry into the exam venue –
- Mask (wearing a mask is mandatory)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Aspirants should have the Aarogya Setu App installed on his/her mobile phone indicating the Candidate’s COVID-19 risk factor. A candidate will have to show his/her COVID-19 risk status to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
Candidates should report at the exam venue 15 minutes prior to the time mentioned on the e-Call Letter. Candidates reporting late would not be allowed to appear in the online exam.