NTA NEET 2020 update: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the entrance exam for the MBBS/BDS courses in India — National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for undergraduate courses on May 3, 2020 (Sunday).
While the NTA NEET 2020 registration will begin on December 2, the last date of registration is December 31.
Candidates are advised to check the FAQs and other details mentioned below.
NTA NEET 2020: How to register online
- Step 1: Visit ntaneet.nic.in
- Step 2: Go to the NTA NEET 2020 registration option [link not yet active]
- Step 3: Read the instructions
- Step 4: Download NTA NEET 2020.
NTA NEET 2020: Important instructions
NTA NEET 2020 will be held on May 3.
The NTA conducted the NEET (UG)-2019 on May 5 in 2492 Centres located in 147 Cities across the Country except in centres located in the State of Odisha.
Subsequent to the conduct of Examination, grievances were received from Karnataka and Siliguri (West Bengal) that some of the Candidates could not take their NEET (UG) Examination due to circumstances beyond their control.
Having examined their grievances, the NTA proposed to conduct the Examination for the following candidates
- i) Candidates who were allotted their Examination Centres in Bengaluru and who were travelling by 16591-Hampi Express to Bengaluru on 05/05/2019,
- ii) Candidates scheduled to appear in Centre No. 460906, Surendra Institute of
Engineering and Management, Dhukuria, P.O. New Chamta, Siliguri-734009 in Hindi Medium but could not get question papers in that language.
Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2019
Exam Date: May 3, 2020
Registration commencement date: December 2
Last date of registration: December 31, 2019