The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notice related to exam center for JNUEE 2020. As per the notice, NTA has allowed the candidates who have registered for both M Phil and PhD programmes in the same field to take JNUEE 2020 exam in the same center.
“There will be a common/single question paper for M Phil and PhD programmes in the same feild of study” says the notice.
The notice further added “If any candidate inends to apply for these two programmes of study, i.e., M Phil and PhD in the same field, candidate can apply for both the programme and has to appear only in one common test and attempt the relevant question paper”.
Candidates can log in to the official website of NTA, i.e., nta.nic.in to read the notice.
How to download the JNUEE admit card 2020:
- Step 1: Open the official website i.e. jnuexams.nta.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘Admit Card: JNUEE 2020 tab’.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Enter the asked credentials.
- Step 5: Click on the submit option.
- Step 6: Your ‘JNUEE Admit Card 2020’ will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Download it and take a printout for future need.
JNUEE 2020 exam:
NTA will conduct the JNUEE 2020 exam in two shifts, i.e., 9 to 12 noon and from 3 pm to 6 pm. The admit cards for the same was released on September 24, 2020. NTA will conduct the JNUEE 2020 exam from October 5 to 8, 2020.