National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to release the admit cards for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) and CEEB 2019 examination on the website ntajnu.nic.in today, May 14.
Candidates would require the respective admit card to appear in the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam and Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology.
The JNUEE 2019 and CEEB 2019 exams is slated to be conducted on May 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2019. The duration of each test is three-hour and it will be conducted in two shifts – morning shift from 9.30am to 12.30pm and the second shift from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
The examinations will be computer-based and will comprise of multiple choice question (MCQs).
Here we list steps to download JNUEE and CEEB admit card 2019:
- 1. Go to nta.ac.in, the official website of NTA.
- 2. Click on the respective link – JNUEE admit card or CEEB 2019 admit card.
- 3. Enter and submit login information
- 4. Download the admit card
Important points at a glance
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University, for the first time, will conduct the entrance exams online this year.
- Candidates appearing for the exam are advised to check the notification mentioning examination guidelines, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee and other details.
- JNU would be adopting digitalization in its entrance examination process.
Entrance exams will be held from May 27 to May 30, 2019.
Exam Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2019-20
Exam conducting authority: Jawaharlal Nehru University
JNUEE 2019 is being conducted for admissions into various UG, PG, and PhD programmes, while the CEEB exam is conducted for admissions into MSc Biotechnology programs offered by. In total there are 32 institutions spread across the country who will conduct admissions for the MSc Biotechnology course through the CEEB 2019.