PK-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Dream11 Prediction: In the ICC Under 19 World Cup 2020, we have Pakistan U19 squaring off against Zimbabwe U19 at Witrand Cricket Field, Potchefstroom.
In this clash, managing the budget can be handled with ease. The maximum price for a player here is 10 Cr., while the minimum is 8 Cr. In fact, only 5 players go above the average price of 9 Cr. This shows that 83.8% of the players in this match fall below the average price of 9 Cr. We go through a few players who will be very essential for your Dream11 team.
Zimbabwe U19 takes the bottom position in the standings with zero points scored. So far they have played one match in which they faced off Bangladesh U19 and lost by 9 wickets using D/L method. In which, ZIM-U19 opted to bat first and scored 137 runs for the fall of 6 wickets in 28.1 overs. While the opponent BD-U19 scored 132 runs for the fall of one wicket in the overs of 11.2. (the match was reduced to 22 overs due to poor weather). Unlike the previous match, they should try to perform better in the upcoming matches to take wins. Let’s see whether their first win happens in this match or not.
PK-U19 vs ZIM-U19 Dream11 Picks
- Tahir Hussain(8 CR.): At his price, Tahir Hussain is our top budget pick. He looks to be a promising allrounder and has 91 Dream11 points. He did not bat in the previous match but contributed in bowling with 3 wickets at an economy rate of 2.56
- Abbas Afridi (9 CR.): He costs the same as the average credits score for this match but can be a valuable pick as he had taken 2 wickets at an economy rate of 5.50 in the previous match. He has picked up 58 Dream11 points.
- Tadiwanashe Marumani(8.5 CR.): He is our top budget pick from this team who looks to be in good batting form. He had scored 31 runs in the previous match, has secured 41 Dream11 points and can play the role of wicket-keeper as well.
- Emmanuel Bawa (8.5 CR.): Listed as an allrounder in Dream11, he might be a valuable pick as he contributes mainly through batting and can bowl too. Had scored 27 runs in the previous match and picked up 34 Dream11 points.
- Dylan Grant (8.5 CR.): He was a bit expensive as far as bowling economy is concerned in the first match but might prove to be a good pick as he had taken 2 wickets at an economy rate of 5.60 in the warmup matches.
PK-U19 vs ZIM-U19 – Team Squad
Pakistan U19: Rohail Nazir (c & wk), Abbas Afridi, Haider Ali, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Qasim Akram, Aamir Ali, Fahad Munir, Irfan Khan, Abdul Bangalzai, Mohammad Shehzad, Abu Huraira, Arish Ali Khan, Tahir Hussain, Aamir Khan
Zimbabwe U19: Wesley Madhevere, Milton Shumba, Dion Myers (c), Luke Oldknow, Emmanuel Bawa, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Dane Schadendorf, Brandon James, Privilege Chesa, Tadiwanashe Nyangani, Samuel Ruwisi, Dylan Grant, Gareth Chirawu, Ahomed Rameez Ebrahim, Taurayi Tugwete, Sakhumuzi Ndlela