PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The central government will release the 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana from April 1.
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the central government provides assistance of Rs 6,000 per financial year to the beneficiary farmers of the scheme. These amounts are transferred directly to the farmers’ accounts.
At intervals of every four months, the government sends three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand to farmers. The government has already put all the three installments of the current financial year in the bank accounts of farmers.
The process of registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi) scheme is quite easy. You can apply for this scheme through Panchayat Secretary, Patwari, or Common Service Centre (CSC). In addition, you can register for the scheme yourself. If you have not registered yet for the installment, then you still have a chance.
The last date to register for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is 31 March to get the 8th installment.
Steps to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi installment
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Now Go to Farmers Corner
- Click on New Farmer Registration
- Fill captcha code after entering Aadhaar number
- Provide your state information and fill in the complete personal details
- Save the form after filling in the bank account information and field information
How to Check my Name Online in the List?
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to Farmer’s Corner
- Click on Beneficiary List
- Then, enter your state, district, sub-district, block, and village details
- After filling in the details, you can see the complete list
If you find any problems in doing the above steps or can’t find your name on the list, then you can contact the helpline numbers given below.
- PM Kisan helpline numbers- 011-24300606, 0120-6025109, 155261
- PM Kisan toll free number- 18001155266
- PM Kisan landline numbers -11-23381092. 23382401