NEW DELHI: PMB result 2020 has been published by the Paramedical Board Karnataka on Board’s portal. Candidates can visit the official site of PMB —pmbkarnataka.org — in order to check and download and take a print out of PMB result 2020.
Candidates are required to login with their roll number and date of birth to download the PMB result 2020.
PMB result 2020 can be secured either from the official portal or from the link given below.
How to check PMB result 2020:
Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download the PMB result 2020.
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of PMB
- Step 2: Click on the link which reads “PMB result 2020”
- Step 3: You will be directed to a new page
- Step 4: Login with your registration number and password
- Step 5: Your PMB result 2020 would be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download and take a print out of your PMB result 2020 for future reference
Candidates are advised to download and take a print out of their PMB result for future reference.