Poco M3 India Launch Soon: With the teaser of Poco M3 launch, it confirms that the impending arrival of the Poco M3 In India is soon set to happen. The phone was unveiled globally in November last year and has tipped the media channels that in February 2021 India will finally see the Poco M3 launch.
Talking about the phone- Poco M3- is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC and has a triple rear camera setup. The phone has a unique back camera module and packs a large 6,000mAh battery. Poco M3 is the successor of the Poco M2 launched in September last year.
Poco M3 specifications:
As per the verdict and reviews received by phone globally, Xiaomi Poco M2 is an affordable smartphone from the brand, featuring a wide variety of spectacular photographs. The beautiful camera setup on the rear and front side of the device turns it into an affordable and quality deal to invest in.
Also, the massive 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging technology and 6GB RAM offers a free, easy and accessible gaming experience for long hours.
- Android 10 software with MIUI 12 for Poco
- It features a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) display
- Powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- Poco has offered two storage variants- 64GB and 128GB, both are expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) through a dedicated slot.
- A triple rear camera setup on the Poco M3 with a 48-megapixel primary sensor
- A 2-megapixel secondary sensor
- 2-megapixel depth sensor
- For selfies, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel shooter
- Poco M3 packs a 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging
- Connectivity options on Poco M3 include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- The smartphone also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
Price of Poco M3:
The exact launch date of the Poco M3 has not been unveiled yet, but a previous report says the phone may launch sometime in February 2021. The Poco M3 price in India should be in the same range as its global pricing that is around $149 (roughly in Indian rupees Rs. 11,000) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, while the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option carries a price option of $169 (which in Indian rupees translates to roughly Rs. 12,500).
Poco M3 variants and colours
The phone comes globally, in a few interesting colours such as cool Blue, Poco Yellow, and Power Black colour options.