Spring has sprung in the northern hemisphere, and Pokemon Go is celebrating this with a spring-themed event. In this new spring event, one can look out for Chansey, Happiny, and some other familiar Pokémon wearing flower crowns. Plus, Mega Lopunny will be making its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids.
Pokemon Go Spring Event: Date + Time
Sunday, April 4, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
Shiny Bunnelby: How to Catch
Shiny Bunnelby can be found in the wild, through Raids, and 2km Eggs like many other Pokémon, according to GFinity’s guide published on February 24.
Like any other Shiny Pokémon, increasing the number of spawns is important to increase the chances of Shiny Bunnelby to spawn in general.
Bunnelby is a Normal-type Pokémon, which makes it weak against Fighting moves, according to the Pokemon Game info website.
The five strongest Pokémon you can use to defeat Bunnelby are Thundurus (Therian), Yveltal, Pangoro, Machamp, and Hawlucha.
How to catch Mega Lopunny
According to the RankedBoost Guide, the Lopunny is a First Evolution, Normal-type, Rabbit Pokémon with high attack and defense points.
Its Mega Evolution, the Mega Lopunny will be making its debut in “Pokémon Go” Mega Raids.
The best chance to counter a Mega Lopunny is with Fighting and Type Moves, using such as Lucario, Shadow Machamp, Conkeldurr, Shadow Alakazam, Shadow Mewtwo & Machamp
Pokemon Go Spring Event: Features
- The following Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild: Pikachu wearing a flower crown, Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby, and more. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bunnelby.
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns will be hatching from Eggs. If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey be wearing a flower crown, too. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny.
- Shadow Exeggcute will be appearing more often in Team GO Rocket battles.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching more often from 2 km Eggs: Exeggcute, Eevee wearing a flower crown, Pichu wearing a flower crown, Togepi, Azurill, Buneary, Happiny wearing a flower crown, Munchlax, Rufflet, and Bunnelby.
- Mega Lopunny will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids. Other spring-themed Pokémon will be appearing in raids as well. There will also be Mega Lopunny–inspired avatar items available in the shop.
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available.
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more.
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- Lucky Eggs will last for one hour
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when you place an Egg in an Incubator during the event